some of the eras most sig

some of the eras most sig

Сообщение caicai2017 » 09 авг 2018, 06:44

One of the best treats to kick off the month of June? The sudden revival of Nike ACG in all its retro-outdoor colors and themes. Alongside the epic selection of apparel (that includes pull-over anoraks, hats, Nike Air Odyssey Femme tees, and crewnecks), Nike will release two colorways of the Dog Mountain and the Ruckel Ridge – two silhouettes that were designed and Nike Air Max 90 Hombreinspired by long-time Nike vets Aaron Cooper and Tinker Hatfield. See the full assortment of this Nike ACG and get yours before they’re gone. Photography by No single connection between a shoe and a city is as strong as Los Angeles’ embrace of the Nike Cortez, originally released in 1972. That bond continues with the Nike LA Cortez, the latest Cortez Asics Gel lyte 5 Femme collaboration between Nike and Nike athlete Maria Sharapova.
Combining her favorite sneaker with her favorite city — and the place she calls home — Sharapova, who has always had a strong eye for design and fashion, says she wanted to create a shoe that captured "LA’s high style." The color palette was inspired by LA’s laid-back vibes and the earthy hues of a West Coast sunrise. Playing off of Sharapova’s childhood interest in calligraphy, the shoe utilizes refined design lines for an Asics Gel lyte 3 Homme off-court elegance. Thoughtful attention to craft and detail brings dimensional layering with premium suedes, leathers and soft gold accents.
"I love how it’s minimal and understated in certain ways, yet there’s so much attention to detail with the finishes, materials and even color," says Sharapova. "I was inspired by my morning walks along the coast Nike Air Max 90 Damen on my way to practice, and I think we captured that peaceful essence in this shoe."
The Nike LA Cortez will launch March 1 at Nordstrom x Nike Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sneaker Boutiques and on nordstrom.com, and March 2 on the SNKRS app, nike.com and at Nike The Grove and Nike Santa Monica. The Nike Air Humara originally released in 1997. Designed as a trail runner, the shoe became an instant street classic and wardrobe staple for some of the eras most significant rappers.
The Nike Air Zoom Humara, in both Nike Air Max 2017 Femme the Deep Burgundy and Varsity Maize colorways, is available starting December 1 on the Nike SNKRS App, nike.com and at select retailers.The KYRIE 4 Decades Pack takes characteristics of three defining decades – the individual expressiveness of the '70s, the bold creativity of the '80s, and the childhood nostalgia of the '90s – and infuses them into Adidas Stan Smith Damen three special colorways.
Each shoe has design elements that point both to a decade and to a piece of Kyrie Irving's personality. The KYRIE 4 '70Nike Air Huarache Mujer s channel Irving's deft, dance-like handles through the psychedelic print on the quarter panel. The neon fluorescent patterns of the KYRIE 4 '80s honor Irving's loud star-power with the ball. The bootie of the KYRIE 4 '90s is inspired by mornings spent watching classic Saturday cartoon shows, making good on Irving's belief that you'll always be Adidas ZX 700 Mujer a kid at heart.

The KYRIE 4 Decades Pack is available globally in limited quantities beginning this month on nike.com and at select retailers.

Вернуться в Добро пожаловать!